JA VIRTUAL PROGRAMS FOR TEACHER IMPLEMENTATION - ALA
We are offering virtual courses to students between grades 6th-12th that can be accessed by through our JA Connect Learning Platform. These unique courses teach students personal branding and enable career exploration as they learn entrepreneurship, financial literacy and work readiness skills. *recommended for teachers
How to access curriculum:
- You can choose to have the students log directly into JA Connect OR you can download the materials for use in your Google Classroom or other classroom platform.
- Each course comes with instructional guides, slide decks to present each lesson (via Zoom or other video conferencing tool), worksheets for students, and additional activities.
- Review the available courses below. Note that all courses are modular--you can use a program in its entirety, or use just the modules that fill your current needs.
- Contact the Jessica Blagdon at Jessica.Blagdon@ja.org for a demo or to enroll in any courses with the following information:
- JA course you wish to enroll in
- Teacher name
- School name
- Teacher contact phone number
- Scroll down to REGISTER FOR A CLASS. Each class of students indicate:
- School course name
- Grade level
- Number of students
- We will contact you to give a short tutorial on how to navigate the JA Connect Learning Platform.
- JA It’s My Future - 6 sessions (45 minutes each)
- JA It’s My Business - 6 sessions (45 minutes each )
- JA Global Marketplace - 7 sessions (45 minutes each)
To enroll in one or more of these Middle School courses, contact Jessica Blagdon at Jessica.Blagdon@ja.org.
- JA Personal Finance - 8 sessions (45 minute each)
- JA Financial Literacy - Semester-long (4 distinct themes)
- JA Business Communications - Semester-long (4 distinct themes)
- JA Entrepreneurial Mindset - Semester-long (4 distinct themes)
- JA Introduction to Business and Technology 1 - Semester-long (4 distinct themes)
- JA Introduction to Business and Technology 2 - Semester-long (4 distinct themes)
To enroll in one or more of these High School courses, contact Jessica Blagdon at Jessica.Blagdon@ja.org.
- View program-specific learning objectives by clicking the links above.
Register for a Class
Virtual Junior Achievement Programs
For more information about the Virtual Junior Achievement Programs program, visit the Virtual Junior Achievement Programs program page.